Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wonderful Week!

So my anticipation of this week has lived up to my expectaions! So far I am having a grand time! I started the weekend off with a certification I'm taking at the YMCA. I really enjoy this "class" because it is something totally unrelated to my ministry and I get to be taught something and don't have to worry about teaching anything. I did teach cycling on Saturday morning. Brian and I went shopping at the local co-op. Then he went fishing, I got some work done and then I went to evening Mass. I LOVE just being able to go to Mass and not having to do anything. Of course it didn't turn out that way as a young person needed some "attention." The weather has finally turned nice her so it was enjoyable to walk to and from Mass as well as take my dog on a nice walk. We went out for breakfast Sunday morning, something we don't usually get to do. Then we headed for the land where he hunts and hiked in the woods with the dog. It was wonderful! We got back home and I did some more YMCA work, then we hung out some more. It was just great to have time to ourselves. It made me realize how much I really do wish I had a "normal" job. But what is normal anyway? I mean if I wouldn't have had this slower week I wouldn't even had appreciated it. The office has been very quiet and I have not evening activities I need to do. Today the temperature is almost 70 degrees! We are going out with Brian's family for Corn Beef and Cabbage something I haven't been able to do in 3 years since I was living and working away from Brian or on a Spring Break trip. I will certainly be enjoying and cherishing this time!
In TTC news I am so glad that I wasn't away on a trip because it would have been during our best chance to conceive. Now we just have to wait......

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Im glad you had a nice week, enjoy your corn beef and cabbage, yum!