Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
1. I've been at work for 3 hours now and have yet to do any work
2. There really isn't that much work to be done
3. Yesterday for work I promoted our organization at Freshmen Registration on the state university campus
4. Freshmen registration is an interesting study of human behavior
5. It is also an interesting study in currant fashion trends
6. My favorite part of the day was when the parents and their kids were separated. The parents were suppose to go to a talk while the kids registered for classes. A parent approached my booth which was located outside the auditorium where the parents were and said, "I didn't go to the parent presentation, am I missing anything?" my reply was "I have no idea. I didn't go to the presentation either."
7. When there are no parents or kids around I am still expected to sit at our booth. During this time I either knit or read. Yay for getting paid for leisure activities at work.
8. The only bad part was I couldn't figure out how to log on to the University's wireless network so I couldn't surf the web
9. My new office windows face a busy street and across from the street is the University. I love to watch people running, biking, walking etc. but I don't like when they look in at me in my office.
10. Today I closed my shades because it is very hot! Even though the AC is on it just feels cooler with the shades closed.
11. When they renovated our building they took the thermostat for the secretary's office out. Now she doesn't have AC in her office. I feel kind of bad
12. When I'm at work I waste my time on facebook, twitter, reading blogs, and catching up on celebrity gossip.
13. I really should get to work!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
The water park was really fun yesterday even though the weather wasn't the greatest. Of course every time I went flying around a corner on a water slide I thought, "I hope if I am pregnant I'm not hurting anything!" My mom didn't wanted to go on any of the REALLY scary slides. She offered to pay for an upgrade ticket so I could go on the roller coasters (she said she didn't want to go) but I declined. The good news is if AF does come I start grad school tomorrow and will be pretty busy so hopefully that will keep my mind off things. I'll keep you posted!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
But, I AM ready to take on the identity of "mom." There were a lot of women yesterday with little ones kissing them for good luck. It was super sweet! Of course the thought did cross my mind that if I am pregnant I could have harmed my baby or even unintentionally miscarried it without even knowing. I tried not to think about that. I am 10DPO and my temp is still up. I didn't test and I won't until AF is late...possibly on father's day. That's all I have for now! Hope every one's weekend went well!
Friday, June 12, 2009
In TTC news my temp took a big jump UP this morning on 7DPO. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I wasn't even going to temp after O this cycle for fear of over analyzing my chart but I did because IF I have 16 days of high temps (longer then my average) it will fall on Father's Day and I'll test for sure! Wouldn't that be an awesome gift to my husband and a cool way to tell the grandpa's to be? I hate that I do this to myself. I've done it with almost every cycle. If I am pregnant then we can announce it on...Christmas, or my dad's birthday, mother's day, memorial day! AH! I must stop! No other symptoms except for that I am really hungry even though I haven't been working out as much. That's all! Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
In TTC news I'm about half way through the 2ww. No thoughts or "symptoms" to give me a clue. I'm a little worried because on Sunday I am doing a Triathlon. I have trained and feel I can do it but if I am pg will that hurt the baby? Will it cause me to lose a baby I don't even know is there? I'll only be 9dpo so its not like I can test... What do you think? The Triathlon is a sprint distance. I'll swim 1/4 of a mile, bike 17, and run 3. Should take me about an hour and 50 minutes. This is just something I really wanted to do before I got pregnant. I couldn't do it last year because of schedule conflicts and since I didn't have a baby yet I figured I'd give it shot.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Last week was filled with so much fun and the party we went to with all the kids was so great. I am so ready to be a part of that club. We were the only couple with out kids. It wasn't even the cute little baby that got to me. It was all the love and need all the kids have for their parents. I want that. I want that so bad.
All hope is not lost. I am not even half way through the 2WW. I can't decide if I feel hopeful or not about this cycle. I'm just kind of blah right now.