Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, my four day graduate course was AWESOME! I can truly not put into words what an amazing program this is. If you known anything about Servant Leadership you'll agree with me. Imagine a group of 24 people from all walks of life trying to make the world a better place by learning how to lead as Christ did. That summary doesn't even give it justice! Most of our days were 8 hours long and the time just flew by. I can not wait for my next course in the Fall. My only regret is that I didn't start this program sooner and I wish I could have afforded to take more then one class this summer. I'm back at work now, trying so hard not to let the positive feelings I have from this class disappear as I get back to the nitty gritty of my "job." It couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I have barely given a thought to TTC, or to the fact that I am on Cycle 12. In fact I even forgot to take my temperature two days in a row! Crazy! That's all for now. I tried to get caught up on blogs but there were just so many updates. Hope everyone in the blog world is doing well!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YAY! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!!