Friday, June 12, 2009

Thanks! and TTC news!

Hey Ladies! I just wanted to say thanks for the comments on my last post. I am geared up for the Triathlon and for trying to be more social! It's probably been good that his is my "taper" week for triathlon training, meaning I cut back on my daily workouts in order to be in tip top form on Sunday. I've been laying low, walking, doing yoga. If there is a little one trying to make a home in me it's had a nice calm week!
In TTC news my temp took a big jump UP this morning on 7DPO. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I wasn't even going to temp after O this cycle for fear of over analyzing my chart but I did because IF I have 16 days of high temps (longer then my average) it will fall on Father's Day and I'll test for sure! Wouldn't that be an awesome gift to my husband and a cool way to tell the grandpa's to be? I hate that I do this to myself. I've done it with almost every cycle. If I am pregnant then we can announce it on...Christmas, or my dad's birthday, mother's day, memorial day! AH! I must stop! No other symptoms except for that I am really hungry even though I haven't been working out as much. That's all! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good luck on sunday!! I'll be cheering you on.