Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ramblings

It's a lovely Fall morning here in the Midwest. I ran for 50 minutes this morning it was great! I didn't feel quiet as awesome as I did last Sunday but still, I couldn't ask for better conditions. It's about 58 degrees and sunny. I returned home for a green smoothie and got caught up on the blogs. Yesterday I was in class all day. It was great! My grad school courses really inspire and keep me focused on what is really important in my calling. Some how thought it gets me thinking about my dysfunctional situation at my job, I sometimes feel trapped and don't feel like I can be the type of servant leader that I am called to be. I know that I have to accept where I am for what it is and be the best leader I can be in that situation. Yet, I feel called to more. I'm not sure what that more is. I know that God will lead me or keep me where I am suppose to be. Speaking of work I need to head there soon so I better shower and clean up the kitchen a bit. My husband has been so awesome in taking care of the dog, doing the dishes, and making dinner while I've been so busy with my stuff. He's a good guy! I'm so blessed! Have a good Sunday!

2 comments:

BeyondStitches said...

Hi Kristin! I found you thru a zumba search on twitter. Then, I noticed that you also run, knit and have an awesome husband that takes care of the dog, do dishes and cook just like mine :)That's a lot of things in common already :)
I just started sewing about a month ago. It's kind of addicting. I've been knitting and crocheting for a while. I recently became a zumba instructor. I'm not teaching though. I'm a little shy, lol.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

You're so insanely good with the exercise! Go, you!! :)

Hope classes are going great!